Friday, March 15, 2013

Photos from the University of Minnesota Best of Minnesota Meet








Best of Minnesota Always Dreaming Invitational at the University of Minnesota February 16, 2013
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers
Gustavus Adolphus
Hamline
Winona State
Competing for the Gophers were  Janell Campbell, Jenny Covers, Lucy Ennis, Shannon Golich, Briana Jones, Dusti Russell, Kylie Schermann, Kayla Slechta, and Cierra Tomson.

The program that was sold at the meet was really beautiful. It was a glossy 11x15 poster featuring Gopher gymnast Cierra Tomson.

This was the first meet I had been to this year and I thought the University of Minnesota Team looked excellent! My photos didn't turn out as good as I wanted and I will try a different camera at tomorrow's meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment